Your partner for Rolls-Royce & Bentley
Welcome to BRABO.
Our mission is to keep your beloved car on the road affordably. Classic or modern: your Rolls-Royce or Bentley is in expert hands with BRABO.
BRABO is your partner for:
Treasure room full of parts
BRABO is your partner for the most diverse parts: original, OEM, alternative/BRABO, refurbished or used. Our webshop is one of the richest of its kind.
- Oil filter Genuine partStock Item - Ready for dispatchPrice € 29.25
- Engine oil Castrol Classic 20W50 (5L can) OEM part Carburetion engineStock Item - Ready for dispatchPrice € 45.00
- Service kit (Small service) BRABO part Kit includes; Oil filter & seal, Engine sump plug, Pollen filters & Wiper bladesStock Item - Ready for dispatchPrice € 189.00
- Oil filter kit OEM partStock Item - Ready for dispatchPrice € 35.62
- Brake & hydraulic fluid (1 litre) OEM part Special made for RR & B. It contains additives that are essential for this hydraulic systemStock Item - Ready for dispatchPrice € 22.95
- Engine oil 10W60 (5L can) BRABO partStock Item - Ready for dispatchPrice € 81.00
- Battery charger (Europe, not UK) Genuine part GT & GTC 2012 onwards, Flying Spur 2014 onwards, all Bentayga models
Stock Item - Ready for dispatchPrice € 280.95
- Car wash set (Bentley) Genuine partStock Item - Ready for dispatchPrice € 155.71
Feast for the eye
BRABO is situated in a sleek and modern commercial building, with a beautiful showroom above the workshop. A feast for the eyes of the true enthusiast. Feel free to come and have a look.
Cornelis van der Prijt was only 22 years old when he personally imported and restored his first classic from England. His son Dennis has continued his work since 1999. Together with a close-knit team of dedicated colleagues, he manages the result of nearly 50 years of unbridled effort and collectors spirit . Expertise, reliability, affordablility: welcome to BRABO.
Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith James Young 4 door Saloon with division
Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith, 1950, RHD. Finished in two-tone Black over Burgundy with a Beige leather interior with Brown piping. Wood and glass division, nice lambswool carpet for the rearpassengers...
Bentley Mark VI 1952
Bentley Mark VI, 1952, 4.257 ltr, LHD, mathcing numbers. Finished in two tone Black over Grey with a Grey/Blue leather interior, engine overhauled....
Bentley S1 1959 left hand drive
Bentley S1, 1959, LHD. 24700 miles. Finished in Smoke Green over Velvet Green with a Spruce leather interior....